Tuesday, September 10, 2013

FLASH FREEBIE! Updated Skills & Behavior Reports

With a class of 23 and counting, I realized that I needed a more 
streamlined way to gather information for parents/caregivers.
(I had 11 students on the 1st day;
today was day 21 and I have 23 students.
I have no idea if there is a "cap" number.
Last year, the K classes had 32 and 33 students, respectively!)

My district is DATA-driven.  
I may never get any real teaching accomplished 
if I spend my day taking notes!
To that end, I've added a behavior report 
(with fab clipart for each month)
into my Weekly Skills product.
Yes, it's still only $1 on TpT, but for a limited time,
you can grab it FREE by clicking the link!
(Sorry! Time is up!)
Please leave a comment if you find this helpful.
I hope you are all having a wonderful school year!

3 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! I would love to use these to help students monitor their own behavior. I'll let you know if they work! I'm going to have them tape their page into their desk to help them remember positive behaviors. I hope all is going well.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being part of my story!