Monday, July 1, 2013

July~Currently! & Flash Freebie!

I am #300&something at Farley's
July Currently--and it's only the 1st day of the month!
Here is a HUGE {{HUG}} to all of you who have
commented in the last few weeks!
Also, {{hugs}} to anyone who couldn't comment,
but you're praying for me!
Oh, I'm just going to {{hug}} everyone today :-)
Your support has given me courage and
I'm actually sleeping (most nights).
On top of the school closing last week,
my husband underwent emergency back surgery.
He is home now, recovering, but can not get in a car for 4 weeks!
As an adult with ADHD, he is already going stir crazy!
We are watching lots of movies!

Now, I need to admit something.
It's going to be super duper uber hard to read blogs 
as we move into the preparation frenzy of a new school year.
I hate feeling jealous.  And useless.  And left out.
None of those emotions are productive!
I'm working on how to stay involved and supportive of all of YOU,
regardless of what transpires.
No matter what, my DNA sings "kindergarten teacher"!

One of the ways I'd like to bless you is by giving away
my newest TpT creation!
In honor of the day I was adopted, JULY 3,
my Theme Labels pack will be FREE!
I've been organizing my stuff and found that I needed
more theme labels than I could find.
So, I made a set!  There are 48 labels in this set,
perfect for book bins, theme boxes, etc.
If you miss the free day, they are still affordableat at $1.50!
Please, leave feedback if you grab this on July 3!

Happy July!

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through Farley's linky -- can I just say... it is gorgeous!!

    I'm so sorry to read that you're going through a difficult time. I will be thinking of you and just know someone is going to swipe up all your passion and creativity soon!!!

    Samantha
    Mrs. Kelly’s Klass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I'm sending some happy thoughts your way. I'm hoping everything will settle down. Sometimes normal is just what we need! Following on bloglovin!
    Sarah
    I Dream of First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being part of my story!