Monday, June 3, 2013

June Currently! and Art Journaling

Farley has created a monthly mini-journal for anyone
who wishes to participate!
I've saved mine over the last year and they will soon
find a home in my Art Journal.
(Good links for beginning an art journal: DaisyYellow
Melissa's Pinterest boardArt Journaling As A Creative Process)
A HUGE THANKS to everyone who left a comment on PostYear Blues!
Your empathy and kindness is much appreciated.
I'm trying to breathe through this summer of change.
In all honesty, I need a beach.  
The ocean always renews my spirit,
helps me to see the bigger picture.
But a beach trip is not on the agenda.
Maybe a screen saver would work.... :-)

4 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I wish I could do fun stuff at the end of the school year, but alas 10th graders don't want to draw and do fun crafts :/

    Stephanie
    Tales of Teaching in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissy,
    I found your blog through the linky - your layout is so cute & unique! I'm so jealous that you are living alarm-clock free :) I know what you mean about the beach being a cure :)

    Michelle
    The Organized Señorita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'll think of you when I'm at the beach if that helps?! I went back and read a few older posts and I'm so sorry about your school moving. I'm the same way--I need the big picture but so often life doesn't give us the big picture first. Just keep praying . . .

    Lisa
    Always an Adventure in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beach is a great place to get rid of your stress. Works for me, too.
    Hang in there, Chrissy:)

    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being part of my story!