Sunday, November 18, 2012

I Took The Plunge...Freebie on TpT!

As much as I have enjoyed Scribd, 
I finally decided to take the plunge and offer my things on TpT!
My kindergarten report card includes patterning skills.
I know this isn't a Common Core standard, 
but I believe an understanding of patterning is important.
Unbelievably, it is time for 2nd quarter progress reports and 
I need to evaluate my kinders!

This worksheet looks fine in gray scale, 
but I will print a few copies in color.
After I place the color copies in sleeve protectors, 
the children can mark the answers with dry-erase tools.
I'm planning to use this in a math station with Thanksgiving-themed foam pieces, for hands-on practice.

Pretty please, follow me on TpT?
I'm anticipating a fabulous Christmas gift in the form of a laptop!
Ideas are just spinning through my head!!

7 comments:

  1. Super cute patterning freebie. Just "found" you through your sweet comments on my blog. I'm following you on TpT, too! :)

    ~Jen
    Hello Mrs Sykes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And, I was serious--I really do "get it". You are in my thoughts and prayers!

      Delete
  2. I'm off to follow you my friend, congrats!! Have you been watching Abby's reality show--I keep meaning to ask you (I don't think I've asked, have I???). Anyhow, congrats again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Wow, thanks for the follow!! Of course I've been watching Abby's show, lol! I have a feeling that we will see Zach again, on the original show. :-)

      Delete
  3. Woo hoo! I'm your newest TpT follower! I am so excited for you, Chrissy! Thank you for the freebie!

    Blessings,
    Marlana
    Lil' Country Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hopping over to my blog to let me know! :-). Look for an email soon!

      Delete
  4. Hi Chrissy! I am now following you on TpT! I know you will offer some wonderful things!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being part of my story!