Sunday, November 4, 2012

Currently...and a Sunday Song

Christmas will be here in a flash!
This school year is moving more quickly than any in my memory.

This is a favorite of mine....
and I control the CD player, lol!
My kindergartners visibly relax when listening to nature sounds and instumental music.
This my "new" car!  It's a 2011, with only 19,000 miles.  We tend to drive our cars past 200,000 and one of them finally bit the dust.  Now, our 17 yr-old is driving the dingy van...and I have something shiny!


This Sunday's Song is a new one by Colton Dixon:  "You Are"
Click the link to find the music!  This guy is talented!
November's Currently can be found HERE, at Farley's blog.


8 comments:

  1. Found you through the Currently Linky. Nice looking car---I know you are excited! And your blog is so cute...glad I found it!!

    mrsthigpenskindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing better than a new car!! Driving in style :-)
    Colleen
    Fun and Fearless in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo! A new car. I wish I could get a new one. It looks so nice.
    ą®Rikki
    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Of course, you can pin!
    Love the new car!
    :)
    Tamera
    My Heart Belongs in First

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still driving the dingy van and sharing it with my son! I'm a little jealous!! We only have 120,000 miles so we have a way to go!
    Jenny
    Owl Things First!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new car! I'm jealous-I know I'll have to trade my baby in soon-but she's been good to me! :) The Rainforest Songs sound very cool-will have to check those out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being part of my story!