Friday, September 28, 2012

"Owl For You"...Freebie

It's fall, ya'll!  
I am loving the cooler weather, gorgeous sunsets, 
and jewel-toned colors in the landscaping.

Next week, we will be diving into the season of autumn.
Owls, bats, and spiders will round out our themes for October.
This clipart set captured my heart!

During the last two weeks, combining writing activities with our social science themes has been beneficial for my students. 
Our report card includes a grade for social studies comprehension! 
In this booklet, I've also included two pages for 
original artwork and story writing.
I hope you can use it with your kidlets!



Freebie Fridays

4 comments:

  1. It's not quite totally fall-like here yet. We were in the 80's this last week. Have fun with those cute owls.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute owls, thanks for sharing.
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. How may I print off this adorable booklet? Scribd is asking for a paid membership.... I do want to use this Freebie in my class. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being part of my story!