Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Let The Sun Shine In!

Ms. Helms at WorkSmartNotHardInKindergarten
has shared
the Sunshine Award with me!  
Thank you!!


Rules for accepting this award:
1.  Thank the person who gave this award and write a post!
2.  Answer the questions.
3.  Pass the award to 10-12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs, and let them know!

What is my....
  • Favorite color?   Purple--like, eggplant and plum
  • Favorite animal?  my Beagle :-)
  • Favorite number?  Infinity
  • Favorite drink?  Frappuccino with banana and protein powder
  • Facebook or Twitter?  Um, Blogger!
  • Passion?  Reading, Writing, Singing, Parenting, Teaching
  • Giving or getting presents?  Giving
  • Favorite day?  Thursday--"The Office", "Grey's Anatomy", and Friday is right around the corner!
  • Favorite flower?  Violets...they were in my wedding bouquet and they mean "remembrance".
I'm sending sunshine to:
SHINE ON!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Chrissy for the Sunshine Award! It means so much to me! I love checking my blog for comments and I was so happy to see both of yours today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chrissy!!! This brought a smile to my face!!

    Oooo...you have to tell me, did you blog about it? I might have to go back one day (I missed the blogs the other day because of schoolwork). How did your girls do? Do the kids ask them for autographs? Did you see the mothers?!?

    Happy Thanksgiving!!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a SPAZ!! I thanked you for the award on my blog and spaced coming back here to say THANK YOU!! I hope you have a blessed and wonderfully yummy Thanksgiving!!!

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chrissy! Thanks for the award-you are so sweet! I am SOOOOO behind on blogging-I didn't bring my laptop with me when I went out of town for Thanksgiving! I LOVE the new Christmas look on your blog-it is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being part of my story!