Sunday, October 23, 2011

Report Card Comments

I have a totally organized file, filled with report card comment ideas.


BUT, if I leave it at school, on the weekend dedicated to writing report cards, it will be NO GOOD TO ME!


Do you see my dilemma? (Oh, yes, I left it behind.) 
Google to the rescue!  
THIS SITE has been  a life-saver.  I now have my kinders' strengths and challenges all wrapped up in adjectives, verbs, and adverbs.


To all of you with conferences 
on your calendars this week.......

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for following Cachey Mama's Classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stick in there mom, your weekend shouldn't be completely filled with giving comments till you are brain dead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, y'all, that is my son in the above comment! LOVE YOU, Aaron!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! I found this site once before and bookmarked it, but when I cleaned up my comp it lost all my bookmarks! :)
    This site is such a great time saver, especially for the types of comments I have to do. 3 strengths, 3 needs, and at least 2 recommendations.
    I even had time to write this note!
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found this on TPT was helpful: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Report-Card-Narrative-Generator-Help-with-writing-report-card-comments-701130

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being part of my story!